As Marie nominated me first, I’ll use her rules and questions.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Show the award on your own blog
- Answer the questions your nominator left for you
- Nominate other bloggers and leave questions for them to answer
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
- What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? I don’t have many scars – one of the only ones is a small one on my left hand; it’s where my brother pinched me really hard with his nails when we were younger! Kind of sad really. But I’ve forgiven him now 🙂
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to? I would have to say travelling solo – I’ve been with family, partner and friends but I think travelling alone is something I’d like to do.
- What drives you to do what you do? What motivates you? I want to leave a positive impact on people and the planet; it’s all for the greater good! But I think that can be achieved at a local level too through simple things like recycling, consuming responsibly, activism etc.
- Would you rather read on an electronic device, or on paper (paper book, newspaper, etc.) I would have always said paper a couple of years ago, but now I’m leaning towards electronic!
- What makes you laugh the most? My cat, my favourite comedians (Russell Howard, Tim Minchin, Amy Poehler etc.) and my family!
Nominees, it’s completely okay if you have been nominated already, choose not to post the award, or maybe decide not to answer the questions (I completely understand and my feelings will not be hurt).
- What’s the meaning behind your blog name?
- Do you speak any languages other than your native one?
- Use three words that best describe yourself.
- What is your favourite animal and why?
- If you could see the world from another persons perspective for the day – who would it be and why?
Thanks for reading! I can’t wait to see answers to the questions!